Sin City Classic
Sin City Classic 2022
Now is the time to sign up for the Sin City Classic Golf Tournament scheduled for January 15th & 16th, 2022, in Fabulous Las Vegas. We have a new venue this year. This year’s event, both days, will be held at the Revere Golf Club, Concord Course in Henderson.
For more info on Sin City Classic and hotel rooms, go to http://sincityclassic.org.
Thanks to our generous sponsor and his continued support, we are able to maintain the quality experience of 2020 and hopefully exceed it!
Two Day Event: $310
One Day Event: $175
The prices above are based on payment via PayPal, we are offering a discount for Zelle, Venmo and check payments, Early $275/$155, After-Early $300/$170. If you pay through GolfHerd, default is PayPal and the prices are reflected as such. For the other forms of payment, instructions can be found below.
Your entry is not confirmed until you have registered and paid in full. Early Bird payment must be received by November 15th.
Individuals that cancel their registration by December 20th will receive a full refund.
Cancellations between December 1st and December 31st will receive a 50% refund.
We can not guarantee any refunds after December 20th.
All individuals must must follow the signup instructions below. Please pay close attention to these instructions.
This year’s event, both days, will be held at the Revere Golf Club, Concord Course in Henderson (https://reveregolf.com/). Based on survey responses, the first day will be a 4 Person Best Ball competition. Teams will play their own ball but record the team member with the lowest score for that hole for the team. Teams will be made up with an equal distribution of A, B, C and D players, based on established handicaps (to the best of our ability). This will be a coed event. Details on pairings to follow.
Day 2 will be individual stroke play, men and women will compete separately. Medals will be awarded to first and second in each category, gross and net.
What will you receive with your paid registration:
- Color coded bracelet that will gain you entry to all the parties & a discount at the restaurants at participating hotels.
- Invitation to the cocktail party / mixer following the first day of golf.
- First and second place medals in multi-tiered flights. Number of flights determined on final golfer count.
- Box lunch on the course Saturday.
- Plated luncheon and award ceremony after Sunday golf.
- Contest prizes on the course.
- Swag bag.
- And best of all, two rounds at one of the premier golf courses in the Las Vegas area, the Concord course at the Revere Golf Club.
- Big advantage: With transportation provided to and from the hotel there is no need to rent a car or pay for a cab, Uber or Lyft! Note: Transportation will leave the hotel at designated time each of the 2 days and return after golf and post-golf events conclude each day. Hotel pickup spot to be determined.
- If you chose to use a club delivery service, Revere will accommodate you, both on delivery and return
- Revere will store your clubs Saturday night, if you choose to do so.
Once your payment has been submitted, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, phone number, full address, index and handicapping organization. Your entry is not guaranteed until your registration fee has been received. You will receive an e-mail confirmation from the Different Strokes Golf Association for confirmation once we have received your fee.
Instructions for signing up
- Click the Sign up as a Guest (If you are a DSGA member, login to GolfHerd using your credentials, then continue to Step 4).
- You will then be taken to our Guest Event Sign Up.
- Click on Sign Up as a Guest.
- If you will be playing both days, you must sign up for both days.
- Chose to Sign-up and Pay Now, if you wish to pay via PayPal, or if you wish to pay later or by Zelle, Venmo or check chose Sign-up. (You should also use Sign-up if you are only playing 1 day as GolfHerd price is for both days)
- Enter your name and valid email address.
- Click on Sign Up next to a tee time (you can ignore the pairings for now, we will accommodate pairings as we get closer)
- If you chose Pay Now you will be taken to a PayPal page, otherwise to a page showing you are signed up.
- If you are registering for both days, click on Return to Golf Schedule and repeat. This time choosing Sign Up and NOT Sign-up and Pay Now.
- Soon after you will be emailed a welcome package from one of the coordinators requesting additional information. Please return as promptly as possible.
- Last step is to show up and have a great time!!
Checks can be made out to DSGA and mailed to DSGA, 720 Rockingham Dr, Irving, TX 75063.
PayPal and Zelle have same payee identifier, email@example.com.
Venmo is @Don-Spare.