- Membership gives you access to the members list, handicap system (GHIN) and an excuse to play more golf! Once a member, you are signed up to receive league emails. DSGA also organizes social events such as pool parties and 19th hole socials.
- Membership is open to all that enjoy the game of golf. Age, race, skill level, or any other criteria will not be used to limit membership.
- Membership shall be for the calendar year January 1 through December 31.
- Members joining after June 30th will pay 1/2 annual dues. Dues are non-refundable unless otherwise approved by the Board of Directors.
- Members are encouraged to read, adhere to and abide by and the DSGA By-Laws, Event Policies, and the USGA Rules of Golf.
Standard Membership: $45
With the standard membership, you are eligible to participate in all of the DSGA events.
Student Membership: $25
If you are a student, you are eligible for the same benefits as a Standard Membership for a discounted price.
Handicap Service (GHIN) (Optional): $23
In order to track your handicap with the DSGA, using GHIN, the DSGA must set this up for you. By adding this to your cart, a member of the DSGA will set up your Golf Herd account with this feature.
Hole-in-One Club: $5 (Optional)
The Hole-In-One Club allows members to pay a fee in order to be eligible to win a reward for hitting a hole in one.
Signing Up for Membership:
DSGA offers two payment methods to sign up
Sign Up online (Recommended)
Click here to sign up online
Sign Up by Mail
- Download and fill out the membership form (the form is interactive, you can click in each field and type your information)
- Remit payment to: DSGA
Send check to:
720 Rockingham Dr.
Irving, Tx 75063
- Once we receive your payment, a member from the DSGA board will contact you with your Golf Herd username and password.
- Once you receive your Golf Herd username and password, that’s it. You are officially a member and are free to login and sign up for any event.
Members and Guest Responsibilities:
DSGA members or guests represent our organization when participating in DSGA sponsored events and tournaments. Members and guests participating in our events are expected to abide by all golf course rules and regulations. These rules include, but are not limited to, the course’s dress code, cart requirements, etiquette during play and, respect for equipment and the course. It is expected that members and guests use good judgment to avoid offending, by either word or deed, other DSGA members, guests, other players on the course and golf course management and staff. If a DSGA member or guest is jeopardizing the group’s well being and public perception, the Board of Directors shall request that the member or guest change his/her behavior or, if non-compliant, forfeit their DSGA membership or guest privileges . DSGA members are encouraged to bring any questionable conduct to the attention of the DSGA Board.
By paying your dues, you are agreeing to read, understand, and follow the league bylaws and policies.