Now is the time to sign up for the Sin City Classic Golf Tournament on January 19th & 20h, 2019, in Fabulous Las Vegas.
Remember-If you can’t play both days, you can play one day for fun (either Saturday or Sunday)! Please see below.
Thanks to our generous sponsor and his continued support, we are able to maintain the quality experience of 2018. What do you get with the very reasonable entry fee:
1. Color coded bracelet that will gain you entry to all the parties & a discount at the restaurants at participating hotels.
2. Invitation to the cocktail party / mixer following the first day of golf.
3. First and second place awards and prizes in multi-tiered flights.
4. Luncheon and award ceremony after 2nd day of golf with one drink ticket.
5. Contest prizes on the course as well as random drawings.
6. Swag bag.
7. A forecaddie per group for both days. We only ask that you provide them with a reasonable tip, if you feel they deserve one.
8. And best of all, wait for it, two rounds at one of the premier golf courses in Las Vegas, Bali Hai. For the price you are getting two rounds of golf for the price of one!
8. With the course only a $10 Uber ride from the hotel-there is no need to rent a car!
Pay Now via one of the two following methods:
– All this for a mere $275.00 if you sign up by 11:59 PM CT December 15.
– After December 15, the price will be $300.00 (still a bargain).
– So, sign up early and join the fun.
– If you have access to GolfHerd, you may sign up there or our website http://www.dsgadallas.org/ .
– Payments may be sent via PayPal to: Treasurer@DSGADallas.org or through the provided link. If paying by check, make payable to DSGA and send to DSGA, 720 Rockingham Dr., Irving, TX 75063.
Want to play one day for fun?
For those that are interested in one day play (fun day)( Saturday or Sunday) please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and pricing.
Once your payment has been submitted, send an e-mail to email@example.com with your full name, phone number, full address, index and handicapping organization. Your entry is not guaranteed until your registration fee has been received. You will receive an e-mail confirmation from the Different Strokes Golf Association for confirmation once we have received your fee.